“Don’t be fooled by the internet. It’s cool to get on the computer but don’t let the computer get on you. It’s cool to use the computer, don’t let the computer use you, yall saw the matrix.
There’s a war going on and the battlefield is in the mind. The prize is the soul. Be careful.” — Prince
- Reposition the identity of your phone. It’s not a phone. It’s a powerful computer with powerful software. Take responsibility for that power.
- From now on, you decide when to use your phone and apps, not the other way around.
- Turn off your notifications, especially those on your lock screen.
- Hide the bottom 80% to 90% of your apps in extras.
- Cut the tether. Charge and store your phone outside of the bedroom at night.
- Live life for 15–30 minutes each morning before checking your phone.
I believe these simple steps have yielded a healthier relationship with my phone when compared to most people.
View the original Prince quote here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7i9ru7HB8